30-50% of SMBs have their own website already. The avg total annual marketing budget of SMBs ranges from $3,000 and $82,600.
Freeware for businesses (Open Source) – http://www.cio.com/article/743211/How_to_Run_Your_Small_Business_With_Free_Open_Source_Software
In the SMB SEO space, we:
- Improve Title Tags and H1 tags
- Submit citations
- Set up Google Alerts
- Set up a blog
- Provide editorial advice for weekly blog post topics and Facebook posts
- Control blog commenting on the business owner’s behalf
- Draft review solicitation emails on the business owner’s behalf
- Track the success of review solicitation campaigns via a spreadsheet
- Reach out to business and community organizations for locally-relevant links
- Create hyper-targeted Facebook ad campaigns under $50/month in total spend*
- *In my opinion, Adwords has effectively killed its own small business market opportunity with the increasing number of “not enough search volume” long-tail keywords and ever-higher minimum bid levels.